Mission - Vision - Philosophy
Inspiring hope and supporting recovery for people with mental illness by establishing and operating social, vocational, recreation, advocacy and housing programs that support people in their own communities.
A society inclusive of people with mental illness who make choices about their lives and participate fully in their community.
Recovery is achievable through support, empowerment, autonomy, and responsibility.
Core Values and Beliefs
At MPA Society, we value:
- The uniqueness of every person
- The right to self-determination
- Peer support
- Creativity and innovation
At MPA Society, we believe:
- Every person has the right to be treated with dignity and respect
- Every person possesses an array of strengths and abilities
- Every person has the right to direct their own recovery
- In supporting individual growth
- In hope